Strategic research for better decisions
jgls research, founded in 1988 with Exposition Research, Inc., performs results-driven research to enhance evaluating, planning and forecasting for improved decision-making --- decisions that lead to increased effectiveness and profitability.
WHY DO WE NEED AN OUTSIDE CONSULTANT TO CONDUCT OUR RESEARCH?
We can use an on-line survey tool and do it ourselves for little or no cost. The same with focus groups. We know our products and services, our industry, better than an outsider, so we can conduct our own focus groups.
Think about this. Yes you can save considerable money by doing your own research. But, haven’t you already considered the issues every way possible?
The reason to do hire an outside consultant because someone less involved is more likely to see the forest for the trees -- to think outside the box. She brings a less biased perspective, one more open to seeing the unexpected. Isn’t that the reason for conducting research? To discover what you cannot discern yourselves.
Jackie Labatt-Simon has been discovering the unexpected, the unseen by those on the inside, for more than forty years. She realized extra-strength and regular strength analgesics must be marketed individually as a “safe” analgesic is not viewed as powerful. She has suggested renaming many products and services to create a more targeted identity, leading to increased success for these clients. She redirected efforts in different directions, thereby increasing markets for many brands.
Jackie can do this for you. She has the unique ability to hear what people are saying, in both focus groups and surveys, often what no one else hears. In most cases, these insights have led to increased profitability for her clients.
Give Jackie Labatt-Simon a call the next time you can’t figure out a problem yourself. There is a good possibility she will help you see the forest for the trees.
· A visionary with a passion for realizing organizational objectives through strategic planning
· Innovative and creative with innate understanding of market trends, competitive positioning and consumer behaviors.
· Identify optimum strategies to promote products and services
· Evaluate alternative strategies to solve current problems
· Identify new target participants and their needs
· Progressive in quickly understanding underlying issues, defining and clarifying business strategies, and transforming ideas into actionable plans and objectives
· Proven business development, brand management, product development and marketing expertise
Identify changes that will increase success, and ascertain what not to change.
· Evaluate un-met needs
· Determine user interest and need
· Delve in depth into potential problem areas and opportunities.